If I am to become a brand, it is best, perhaps, that I own it and at least try to do a good job of it.
Is that so?
How could it not be? If I am to become a brand, and I am ever trying to become a better person, to be seen as someone good and worthwhile, mightn’t it be a good idea to try and do a good job of that? To make a good impression?
And this is how you plan to do it?
Well, I can hardly hold a launch party in person in this longest of decades, spring of 2020.
ally online launch party — Monday, June 1, 2020
- Meet the author, call her a dork to her face.
- Take a tour through the book, both a physical copy and a PDF.
- Learn about the process of writing, publishing online, typesetting, and self-publishing a book.
- Get some discounts on both paperbacks and PDFs!
- I don’t know, there will probably also be cameos from my dogs.
I’ll also talk about the making of this project specifically via the making-of companion. ally from start to finish is a short companion book explaining how the project was made, both the website ally.id and the book. It talks about the structure, the tools and the pitfalls encountered along the way. It also comes with the source for itself so that you can see some of what goes into producing a book like this (as ally uses much the same structure).